AWS (Aussie Weighbridge Systems) Pty Ltd has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Scale Technician at our Kunda Park Operation.
The applicant will be required to carry out day-to-day light electrical installation, servicing & calibration tasks, Mon-Fri 7.30am – 4pm.
You would be self-motivated, you will be working in a fast paced environment with many challenges, so your strong, confident personality will enable you to meet the challenges and requests of fellow staff members, and importantly AWS clients. Scale industry experience and good computing skills are definite advantages.
A list of main duties include:
- Installation, servicing and certification of scales and weighbridges.
- To gain a sound knowledge of all AWS products.
- Servicing, calibration and certification of mechanical and digital scales / balances.
- Commissioning and servicing of industrial weighing equipment.
- Electronic scale repairs.
- Maintaining of test weights and calibration equipment.
- Liaison with customers & suppliers.
- NMI calibration work.
- Conform to the Company Quality System.
- Conform to the Company OH&S Systems
- Train, learn and maintain a good understanding of the trade Measurement System.
- Complete paperwork and timesheets within time.
Initial salary for a 3-month trial period will be offered against light electrical awards and determined on your ability and qualification.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2-page resume only!